A prestigious golf course
La Grande Motte golf course was created in 1986 in a typical Floridian style, by prestigious American golf course architect, Robert Trent Jones Senior, who has 500 golf courses under his belt!
3 courses surrounded by greenery
The 3 courses are set in a 100-hectare estate, including 20 hectares of lakes and ponds, with 2 white sand bunkers and dotted with lakes and stone pine trees.
Opening periods : open all day every day (except the 25th December and the 1st January). Golfing courses are available for beginners or to improve your technique.
– A luxury 2400m2 club house overlooking the entire golf course
– Meeting rooms available to rent (25 people max.)
– Changing rooms: Separate for men and women
– Fitness room (only available for members of the golf club)
– A bar and restaurant open to all (open only at lunchtimes, closed in the evenings)
– A pro shop open every day, with a wide range of golfing equipment and clothing.
– A driving range with 60 tees (15 of them covered).
– A putting green spread over 2000 m2.
– Bunkers to practice your technique.
– Rental of clubs, golf caddies and carts.
– Introductory sessions, one-on-one lessons, children’s golf lessons, courses – Available all year round with a prior booking
Opening hours and contact information
Open 7 days a week, except for the 25th December and 1st January
Avenue du Golf – 34280 – La Grande Motte
Tel: +33 (0)4.67.56.05.00 | Fax: +33 (0)184.108.40.206.84