Need to get rid of your stuff safely?
Don’t panic, in La Grande Motte, we have the solution: Casebook luggage
What is Casebook?
Casebook is a connected luggage system that provides 10 practical and secure lockers to all those who wish to free themselves from their belongings. Practical and easy to use, this system is ideal for cyclists, bikers and travelers.
The practical plus: recharge your electrical devices thanks to the USB and 220V plugs in each locker!
How does it work?
– Go to the luggage room located at the Palais des Congrès (Avenue Jean Bène), in front of the building, on the left of the stairs.
– Proceed to the deposit of your belongings.
– Fill in the requested information and pay by credit card. (Rate: 1€ per hour for a minimum of 2 hours rental)
– Go about your business freely!
– Proceed to the withdrawal when it’s time.
Become a Casebook subscriber to benefit from many advantages and privileges:
1 day of free rental.
Assignment of a personalized QR code for a quick access and opening of the locker (authentication with QR code + security code).
Locker reservation in advance on the mobile application or on the website.
Identification of availability.
Being informed of new implementations and recommending places to be equipped.
Location: Palais des Congrès, Avenue Jean Bène, La Grande Motte. Outside, against the front of the building, on the left of the stairs.
Rate : 1€ per hour for a minimum of 2 hours rental.
Beyond 8 hours of rental, rate capped at 8€.
Dimensions of the lockers: W62 cm x H80 cm x D57cm
Each locker is equipped with a USB plug and a 220V plug.
A telephone hotline is available 24/7 to assist you if needed.
Visit the Casebook mobile application or the casebook.fr website for more information.